Guest Studio Fire
Our customer suffered a fire in their guest studio. There was a considerable amount of damage to the walls, ceilings, floors, and contents. The insureds called SERVPRO of Northridge & SERVPRO of Granada Hills as we were recommended by their insurance adjuster. We did emergency fire mitigation services which included the removal of all drywall and floors down to the studs. We also had to thoroughly clean and deodorize the exposed framing. A HEPA-rated negative air machine and hydroxyl machine were left on site for a few days to capture any airborne particulates while deodorizing the structure. A general contractor came in behind us and replaced all of the floors, replaced all the drywall, and painted the studio. Once this was done, it was as if "Like it never even happened" which is our motto.